Charters and Guides
We can help you hook up with people who will help you hook up! Whether seeking offshore fishing or inshore adventures, we can help you find the right Captain for your needs.
Charter Services with sailing out of River Haven
- Booger Charters Off-shore sport fishing with Captain James Chesser.
- TJ’s Charter Service Fish the Flats with Captain Tony Jackson.
- Joyner Guide Services
- In-shore and near-shore fishing, scalloping, scuba/snorkeling, and canoe trips with Captain Terry Joyner.
- Pepperfish Key Charters
- USCG licensed Captain Steve Kroll is your host and guide for a great day of nearshore and flats fishing on the beautiful Big Bend region of the Gulf of Mexico, on Florida’s Nature Coast!
- On The Mark Guide Service
- Captain Mark Lord, a Florida Flats Fishing Guide, is a U. S. Coast Guard licensed captain, with years of experience fishing and guiding in the Steinhatchee area. Everything you need for a great day of Florida Flats Fishing is provided, including the fishing license.
Other Charters and Guides
- Captain “Casino” Dave Jenkins has 20 years fishing experience on the Gulf. With “Casino” Dave you will be fishing on a 23′ 8″ Carolina Skiff, powered by a 4 Stroke 115 HP Honda Motor. Depending on the time of the year you will be catching Redfish, Trout, Cobia, Sea Bass, Blues and Flounder. Items you might want want to bring are snacks, drinks, camera, sunscreen, cap and shoes with soft soles. If you want to have a lot of fun and catch fish call today and book a trip with “Casino” Dave Jenkins. The Phone Number is 352-498-2469, email: Jenkins367@bellsouth.net
A good stock of rods, reels, and accessories is on-hand in our Store.
Live and frozen.
It may not help you catch anything, but you’ll look better while trying.
Take some memories home along with your catch.